Today I get to sit down with Andrew Lombardi and Stephen Durkota, two very good friends of mine who started The Laity Podcast last year to share a conversation they’d been having with other people: how to mature in your faith without losing your footing.
Make sure to check out The Laity Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
Become a Patron to schedule your 1-on-1 coaching session with me and put together a game plan to execute your idea.
Things we mention in this episode:
- “The Sabbath”by Abraham Heschel
- “Sabbath in the Suburbs” by MaryAnn McKibben-Dana
- “Sabbath as Resistance” by Walter Brueggemann
- “Tattoos on the Heart”by Gregory Boyle
- “Barking at the Choir”by Gregory Boyle
Join the Facebook Group to connect with other Practical Christians and help determine future episode topics.