Today I get to sit down with author, speaker, and blogger Sheila Gregoire to talk practically about sex.
We dive into the real questions that most Christians wonder about but don’t necessarily feel comfortable bringing up in their small group so get ready to take notes!
Some of Sheila’s resources we discuss during the episode:
Books that Sheila recommends:
- “Josephine E. Butler: An Autobiographical Memoir”
- “Surprised By Joy”by C.S. Lewis
- “How God Became King” by N.T. Wright
- “The Emotionally Destructive Marriage” by Leslie Vernick
- “How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong” by Leslie Vernick
- “Boundaries in Marriage” by Cloud and Townsend
Become a Patron to support the podcast and get access to bonus content.
Join the Facebook Group to connect with other Practical Christians and help determine future episode topics.
Disclaimer: This podcast and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, The Practical Christian Podcast may receive a small commission.