Today I get to sit down with Rodrigo Acosta. He creates videos that both advance the kingdom of God and bring the Bible to life with his ministry, Ether.
Some things you’ll hear us discuss on this episode:
- The importance of finding your sweet spot in the kingdom of God
- Why the internet is such a powerful tool for spreading the gospel
- The highs and lows of being a content creator
Stuff we mention in this episode:
- “Mere Christianity” by C.S. Lewis
- “unChristian” by The Barna Group
- “Work and the Life of the Spirit” by Douglas Thorpe
Become a Patron to support the podcast and get access to bonus content.
Join the Facebook Group to connect with other Practical Christians and help determine future episode topics.